Our Bible Classes
Bible classes that are both effective and fun are truly our first commitment - for adults and for kids.
Jesus said, "Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 19:14
Kingston Springs church of Christ is a spiritual family, and kids are always family here. We really love children, so we love helping them learn about God and His Word – the Bible! Every child is warmly greeted and treated with respect in class. No child is ever singled out or put on the spot. You can be comfortable knowing that your children will be cared for and gently encouraged as they join our classes and meet the other friendly students.
Learning Bible stories when very young builds a solid foundation that prepares children to really apply the Word of God in their own lives as they grow up. By learning with their peers, children benefit from regular association with each other. They are welcomed and taught by experienced and loving teachers who work hard to make each lesson memorable and age appropriate.
The Bible says:
“ Bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.” Ephesians 6:4
“And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up…. Deuteronomy 6:6-7
We offer Sunday morning and Wednesday evening Bible classes for ages 12 months to 12th grade here at Kingston Springs. Children are taken through the entire Bible and this is what they’ll learn:
- The difference between the Old and New Testaments and how they are connected
- The major periods of Biblical history, the names and sequences of every Bible book
- The theme of the Bible, God’s plan to save man from sin, and how it progresses through every age from creation to the book of Revelation.
- Important moral lessons from each Bible story, made relevant and practical in their young lives
- Who God is, what He has said and done, and what He wants for His people
- Who Jesus is – His life, His miracles, His teachings, His death and resurrection, and the story of His church in the first century
- How to worship, praise and pray to the one and only God
So --- please come learn God's Truth with us! While parents are enjoying their own Bible study, the children will enjoy and benefit from this valuable time of learning and associating with others their own age.
Teens discussing God's plans for their lives
Middle schoolers studying the Word
Elementary school Bible lessons
Learning about God's creation